SoYouWork is a gadget that will show on desktop the how much time you have left in your daily working time.. It counts down your working hours and displays it with a digit counter and a progress bar.
The countdown can be paused if there is a break.Can be automated started by logon. In the settings the weekly working time and the number of working days per week are stored.
–SoYouWork is an applet that gives you a realtime view of how much of your daily working time you have left.SoYouWork can be configured to display a progress bar, or a digit count down of the remaining time. It is started automatically by logon.
–SoYouWork is a C++ desktop applet.
–SoYouWork is Free software, it is Open-Source and Open-Hardware.
–SoYouWork is Free software and Open-Hardware and it is licensed under GPL.
SoYouWork is a desktop applet that displays how much time is left on your work day. Since
it also shows the remaining time in the evening, it is a great tool for those who are
SoYouWork is similar to the countdown clock widgets available in desktop browsers,
except that it runs independently as a desktop applet.
SoYouWork is Free software and Open-Hardware.
SoYouWork displays the time remaining in your work day. Unlike other time trackers,
you can track time since the start of work day and up to an arbitrary time. For example,
you can use it for work time tracking, preparing for the next day, or reporting time spent
away from the office.
–Display the amount of work time remaining in the day.
–The work day is divided into five “optional” hours, like in an normal day.
–You can choose one of these hours as your “work time” and start it early.
–You can optionally also set the time when you are “off work”, so you only see
“work time” in the beginning and end of your work day.
–The applet displays the work time in hours and minutes.
–The applet displays the time remaining in a progress bar or a digit counter, if
you choose to.
–It can be paused, even when away from the desktop.
–It has a menu bar, so you can easily configure the applet.
–The settings are saved in a registry.
–The work time can be configured in the settings. For example, you can set the number
of working days per week.
–You can start SoYouWork by clicking the “Start SoYouWork” button in the menu bar.
SoYouWork is an applet that shows how much time
An application which helps you to calculate your daily working hours. The goal is to know when you have worked enough so that you are entitled to a rest.
The application is ready for daily use and automatically starts if you use your computer.
You can set the working days and if you are working on different shifts.
SoYouWork Product Key Features:
o The countdown is actually a digital counter.
o The days can be set by the user. The weekday layout is saved.
o The duration of the downtime can be calculated.
o The program can be started by using the start button.
o You will get notifications about when you are overtime.
o It will automatically start if you use your computer.
o Setting the working days and shifts can be done from SoYouWork.
o The application can be configured in the System setting.
o The working time can be adjusted in the week to week worksettings.
So You Work Requirements:
o Windows 2000
o Windows XP
o Windows Vista
o Windows 7
o Windows 8
o Windows 10
o Windows 95
o Windows Me
o Windows 2003
o Windows 2008
o Windows 2012
The program is absolutely free.
How to download:
All of the work time calculators that are free to download from the Internet are made for educational purposes only.
In most cases, a website cannot be held liable for the product. However, there are some cases where liability can result from the use of a freeware program. In such cases, the software producer is not responsible.
I have created a keyboard shortcut for sending a text to a phone number that contains a specific contact.. The chosen person in the recipient field is then automatically copied to the clipboard.
The application is able to send a text from the desktop. It is possible to choose a contact from the address book.The recipient can be chosen from the address book by clicking on the contact in the office phonebook.
The application is activated when you use your computer. Otherwise the program does not appear in the applications list.
Sidenote: If the program is not activated, it can be accessed from The download contains both the setup file of the application and the user manual.
How to download:
All of the work time calculators that are free to download from the Internet
This software counts down the working hours of the user from 6 to 0. At the beginning of the countdown the user’s working hours for the past working day and the user’s working week are stored. The settings allow the user to start, pause or cancel the countdown.
The downloaded version includes 2 icons, 2 shortcut keys to start and end the countdown and a context menu item for adding the countdown to the task bar.
– Real time countdown
– Counts down user’s working hours and working days
– User’s working weeks can be configured from 1 to 5 weeks
– Pause the countdown and start again
– Automatically starts with logon
– Countdown can be added to the taskbar
– Countdown can be extended for longer working time
– Can pause the countdown with keyboard shortcut – ctrl+z
– Can be configured to perform the countdown with the foreground window if possible (default is the background)
– Version 2.0.8:
– Added context menu support for Windows 7 and 8 (also desktop shortcuts)
– Added option to move the countdown after logon if counting down is started immediately.
Diary is a simple Windows program that runs as a tray icon on the system tray.You can check your current working hours.Diary supports calendar’s daily use as well as meeting minutes.
This small program allows you to:
– Check your current working hours for a specific date or fixed date
– Check the last 7 days’ working hours
– Check the current week
– Check the working hours for a specific week
– Check the current day (MM/DD/YY)
– Check the last week’s working hours (MM/DD/YY)
– Check the previous day
– Save / Delete items on the current day (MM/DD/YY)
– Check the working hours for the next week
– Check the previous week’s working hours (MM/DD/YY)
– Check the previous day
– Save / Delete items on the current day (MM/DD/YY)
– Supports Calendars: Microsoft Outlook (including CalDAV) and Open365
– Supports Meeting minutes
– Unlimited database size
– Item name is stored in the database
– Supports 24, 12 and 10 Hour Time
– Supports negative values
– Supports repeating events
– Supports start and end date
– Supports weekdays and time
– Supports day of
* Personal timer to see how much time you have left in your day
* Plus a digit counter and progress bar to show your time
* As soon as you logon, SoYouWork starts the countdown
* After the countdown is over, you can choose if you want SoYouWork to be displayed all the time and set the time interval in the setting
* You can also edit the settings in the user interface and save them
* Saves settings per user
* Saves Time Zone automatically
* Saves daily working hours per user
* Displays the time in two formats
* Counts down the time starting from the first minute of your working day
* Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
* Custom time interval in 15m. You can choose any interval that you want.
* The system will display the timer with a digit counter and a progress bar
* You will get three progress notification sounds (Default, Smart and Silent)
* The sound of the progress bar can be muted
* You can change between the three notification sounds.
* You can also change the Alert style
* The progress bar can be small, medium or large
* You can choose between red, green, yellow or blue digits
* You can choose between progress bars that are transparent, semi-transparent or opaque.
* The progress bar can also have any color
* You can choose between using a 24h format or a 12h format
* You can also choose the colors for the text displayed on the progress bar
* You can choose between a centimeter, a kilometer or a mile
* You can also choose between a mile of a kilometer of a centimeter
* You can choose between the English and the German language
* You can choose between the German time zone and a fixed time zone
* You can choose between the normal time and the time of your workplace
* You can choose between the German and the English language
* You can choose between the German and the English time zone
* You can choose between the abbreviation and the full name
* You can also choose to show the working day with or without the time
* You can choose from five different alert sounds
* You can also choose to show a list of the time countdown timer
* This timer can be configured the way you want
* The monthly time interval is stored.
* You can choose a font size up to 18 (Default, Windows XP
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows 10 (32/64 bit) and Mac OS X 10.6.6 (32/64 bit)
Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher. If you’re using Flash Player 10 or lower, you will experience problems with the game.
A broadband Internet connection.
How to Play:
Make use of the Xbox One Gamepad and use the shoulder buttons to